RE: Prowler-Pre-Release [was: Re: Ozone with Cocoon 2]

On Wed, 17 May 2000, Neeme Praks wrote:
> [...]

I didn't really check Jetspeed but their web site says that "Jetspeed attempts
to consume information from multiple resources on the Internet and helps the
user manage large amounts of data. This information can come from multiple
content types..." To me this seemed to be comparable to the Prowler purpose.

It seems that you are more familiar with Jetspeed, Neeme. So what are the
differences between Jetspeed and Prowler?