RE: Prowler vs. Jetspeed [was: Prowler-Pre-Release]

I'll post this also to Jetspeed list, then others can correct me if I'm
mistaken about something concerning Jetspeed.
The thread started in Ozone users list, who is interested, you can check
the previous messages in the archive:
http://www.ozone-db.org/ozone-list/05-2000/threads.html

well, I'm not a Jetspeed expert either, but I'll give my thoughts on the
difference between these two projects.