Re: Prowler-Pre-Release [was: Re: Ozone with Cocoon 2]

(This is my second post of this mail,
the first seems to have disapeared)

Yes, I've got prowler working, too.
Here are my experiences, maybe they are
usefull for somebody:

1.
some java-files weren't compiled jet, so
i tried to "make" them, I got
importNode no such method in org/w3c/dom/Document
I changed makefile.env, so that the a new version
of xerces  was first in the classpath.

2. prowlerSwingDemo:
+mkdir /tmp/infozone
+fixed usermanager and um_manager like in the mail from Keen.

3.xsp
3.1 missing .html files:
index.html newUser.html prowlerLogin.html was not in .tgz, I had the
possibility to
it from the old version, but only few other people
have it.
people who need it can get it from
http://www.interface-business.de/~guettli/home/prowler/samples/xsp
(but the webserver www has cocoon not installed, so you can see
any dynamicaly created pages. Unfortunately my own webserver
is behind a firewall)

3.2. I've got no problem with the german language, but maybe others have
 (xsp-samples)

3.3 set path in loginReply.xml
3.4 add user www-data to ozone
3.5 jserv.properties add jar-files:
wrapper.classpath=/home/guest/guettli/prowler/
wrapper.classpath=/home/guest/guettli/prowler/lib/mail.jar
wrapper.classpath=/home/guest/guettli/prowler/lib/mbox.jar
wrapper.classpath=/home/guest/guettli/prowler/lib/xerces.jar
wrapper.classpath=/home/guest/guettli/prowler/lib/castor.jar
wrapper.classpath=/home/guest/guettli/prowler/lib/jndi.jar
wrapper.classpath=/home/guest/guettli/prowler/lib/ozone.jar
3.6
cd prowler; chmod -R 755 * # because org is not readable by www-data
3.7
 - one link is to ProwlerLogin.html (index.html) and the one in the left
frame
   is to prowlerLogin.html
3.8
 "gruppenliste anzeigen" --> anonymous -->
       java.io.FileNotFoundException:

/home/guest/guettli/public_html/home/prowler/samples/xsp/removeUserFromGroupReply.xml
    (No such file or directory)
3.9
if i login with a name other than root i get
       org.ozoneDB.infozone.prowler.xmldb.XMLDatabaseException:
java.io.FileNotFoundException: /tmp/infozone/bootfile (Permission
denied)
 this file seems to be greated by the ozone and www-data (cocoon) can't
read it.

--
Thomas Guettler             || email: guettli@gmx.de
Schlueterstr. 46            || phone: 0351/3103748