Re: AW: XML updates

Hi,

Fri, 19 May 2000 Uwe Crenze wrote:
>Good decision! It's more effort, but it is the right way.

I hope to come out with a first proposal for an update language
in the next days. Daniel, a guy here at SMB, is evaluating the
WebDAV RFC.

>These days we are looking regarding form generation for a
>prowler HTML user interface and Jetspeed as application framework.

Some days ago Michael French pointed to the Slide project which is
a sub project of Apache Jakarta. It sounds interesting, but there are
not much information about this project and the mailing list is empty.

>The WebDAV topic is a new aspect in this game ;-)
>Has somebody experiences with such approaches like MAGI
>(http://magi.endeavors.org) or GNU GLUE?

No, unfortunately I don't know these projects.

Regards,
Lars
Lars Martin                         mailto:lars@softwarebuero.de
softwarebuero m&b (SMB)              http://www.softwarebuero.de