Re: Another error

Asad,
If you only want to get ozone running, have you tried the binary (OK,
bytecode) dist: ozone-0.4.zip? It does not need compiling. There should be
class files in <ozone>/org/ozoneDB/
Get the tex2rtf utility from the web - can't remember the address, I'm
afraid. Use that to turn the tex docs into html. Do the tutorial.
And then you can tell me what to do, because that's as far as I've got!
Charles