Re: understanding prowler-xsp

> BTW it needs quite a long time to acces my root-doc build.xml.
> It was so slow, that I got quite frustrated.
> Why not access ozone-objects directly via xsp?
> The dream of a generic xml-access-layer is nice, but
> maybe it is just too slow.

There is also a class org.ozoneDB.infozone.prowler.tools.FileXMLDatabase which
can be used as XML database for testing and debugging. It's not a real database
(i.e. no multiuser support) but it's much more faster than OzoneXMLDatabase.

Regards,
Gerd

Gerd Mueller                               gerd@softwarebuero.de
softwarebuero m&b                    http://www.softwarebuero.de