Re: problem to run the sample of Car

Hi Fukang,

On Wed, 24 May 2000, Fukang wrote:
> I have problem to run the sample under ~/ozone/doc/tutorial, during
> followed the tutorial. I got the message "Exception in thread
> "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/transaction/xa/XAResource
> at MyApp.main(MyApp.java:16)", when I typed "java MyApp create". Where
> was wrong? The version of Java is 1.2.2 Thanks for your help.

Don't simply type 'java ...' if you didn't set your CLASSPATH properly. Extend
your $PATH to the 'ozone/bin' directory, set $OZONE_HOME to the directory
where you've installed ozone and then call 'ojvm MyApp' in the tutorials
directory. This script comes comes with the ozone distribution and set the
CLASSPATH properly.

Hope this helps,
Lars
Lars Martin                         mailto:lars@softwarebuero.de