Re: Trying to run prowler-0.2.jar

Hi Dirk,

On Mon, 29 May 2000, Dirk Pappelbaum wrote:
> I'm trying to run prowler-0.2.jar. I can now start ProwlerDemo an it's
> possible to login.
> When I try to set the root document i get the following error :
>
> classed org.OzoneDB.xml.util.DOMConverterImpl_Proxy not found.
>
> When I look in the package ozone.jar comming with this version of prowler
> there is no such class.
> But in the older ozone.jar there there is this class. Unhappily this class
> is incompatible with this version of prowler. Would should I do ?

If the ozone.jar coming with prowler-0.2 doesn't contain the compiled proxy
classes then you have to download the current ozone-0.5dev2 distribution
available at http://www.ozone-db.org. Run 'ant bin-jar' or 'make && make jar'
to get the classes compiled and pack a new ozone.jar. Replace the new jar
with the old one.

Hope this helps,
Lars
Lars Martin                         mailto:lars@softwarebuero.de