Re: AW: AW: Trying to run prowler-0.2.jar

Dirk Pappelbaum wrote:

> [...]
strange, it is in my castor.jar:
--guettli@gurkensalat:~/prowler/org$ jar -tf ../lib/castor.jar | grep
SourceGe
org/exolab/castor/builder/SourceGenerator.class

you can acces my castor.jar (and all other sources at)

http://www.interface-business.de/~guettli/home/prowler/lib/