Re: Runnning examples

Here are some of the exceptions I got during comiplation itself. Can you please suggest the remedy?

Executing Target: samples
Project base dir set to: D:\ozone-1.0\samples\simple
Project base dir set to: D:\ozone-1.0\samples\simple
IOException getting canonical path for D:\ozone-1.0\samples\simple\*.class .\*_P
roxy.*: The system cannot find the path specified

Executing Target: proxies
[exec] BusImpl:
[exec] java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: BusImpl
[exec]  at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
[exec]  at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
[exec]  at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
[exec]  at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
[exec]  at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
[exec]  at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
[exec]  at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(Unknown Source)
[exec]  at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
[exec]  at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
[exec]  at org.ozoneDB.tools.OPP.OPP.makeProxy(OPP.java:184)
[exec]  at org.ozoneDB.tools.OPP.OPP.makeProxies(OPP.java:159)
[exec]  at org.ozoneDB.tools.OPP.OPP.main(OPP.java:116)

Executing Target: proxies
[exec] PartImpl:
[exec] java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: PartImpl
[exec]  at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
[exec]  at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
[exec]  at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
[exec]  at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
[exec]  at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
[exec]  at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
[exec]  at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(Unknown Source)
[exec]  at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
[exec]  at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
[exec]  at org.ozoneDB.tools.OPP.OPP.makeProxy(OPP.java:184)
[exec]  at org.ozoneDB.tools.OPP.OPP.makeProxies(OPP.java:159)
[exec]  at org.ozoneDB.tools.OPP.OPP.main(OPP.java:116)
[exec] Result: 1

[exec] Constructing Javadoc information...
[error] javadoc: warning - Import not found: org.openxml.util.Log - ignoring!
[error] javadoc: warning - Cannot find class org.ozoneDB.xml.Parser
[error] javadoc: warning - Cannot find class org.ozoneDB.xml.Printer
[error] javadoc: warning - Cannot find class org.ozoneDB.xml.Source
[error] javadoc: warning - Cannot find class org.ozoneDB.xml.HolderFinder

[exec] Generating D:\ozone-1.0\docs\api\index-all.html...
[error] javadoc: warning - org.ozoneDB.xml.dom.NodeImpl.appendChild(Node): Tag @
see: can't find castNewChild in org.ozoneDB.xml.dom.NodeImpl
[error] javadoc: warning - org.ozoneDB.xml.dom.NodeImpl.appendChild(Node): Tag @
see: can't find castOldChild in org.ozoneDB.xml.dom.NodeImpl
[error] javadoc: warning - org.ozoneDB.xml.XMLElementFactory: Tag @see: can't fi
nd useElementFactory in org.ozoneDB.xml.XMLDocument
[error] javadoc: warning - org.ozoneDB.xml.dom.NodeImpl.insertBefore(Node, Node)
: Tag @see: can't find castNewChild in org.ozoneDB.xml.dom.NodeImpl
[error] javadoc: warning - org.ozoneDB.xml.dom.NodeImpl.insertBefore(Node, Node)
: Tag @see: can't find castOldChild in org.ozoneDB.xml.dom.NodeImpl
[error] javadoc: warning - objectsOfClass: @return tag has no arguments.
[error] javadoc: warning - org.ozoneDB.xml.util.ChunkInputStream.read(): Tag @se
e: can't find in in java.io.FilterInputStream
[error] javadoc: warning - org.ozoneDB.xml.dom.NodeImpl.removeChild(Node): Tag @
see: can't find castOldChild in org.ozoneDB.xml.dom.NodeImpl
[error] javadoc: warning - org.ozoneDB.xml.dom.NodeImpl.replaceChild(Node, Node)
: Tag @see: can't find castNewChild in org.ozoneDB.xml.dom.NodeImpl
[error] javadoc: warning - org.ozoneDB.xml.dom.NodeImpl.replaceChild(Node, Node)
: Tag @see: can't find castOldChild in org.ozoneDB.xml.dom.NodeImpl
[error] javadoc: warning - Tag @link: Class or Package not found: SAXEventChunk
[error] javadoc: warning - Tag @link: Class or Package not found: SAXEventChunk

[exec] Generating D:\ozone-1.0\docs\api\org\ozoneDB\package-summary.html...
[error] javadoc: warning - Tag @link: Class or Package not found: OzoneInterface
[error] javadoc: warning - Tag @link: Class or Package not found: Database
[error] javadoc: warning - Tag @link: Class or Package not found: OzoneInterface
[error] javadoc: warning - Tag @link: Class or Package not found: OzoneInterface
[exec] Generating D:\ozone-1.0\docs\api\org\ozoneDB\ExternalDatabase.html...
[error] javadoc: warning - Tag @link: Class or Package not found: org.ozoneDB.xa
.XATransaction

[exec] Generating D:\ozone-1.0\docs\api\org\ozoneDB\DxLib\DxDiskHashCompatible.h
tml...
[error] javadoc: warning - Tag @see: Class or Package not found: DxDiskHastable

[exec] Generating D:\ozone-1.0\docs\api\org\ozoneDB\xml\XMLDocument.html...
[error] javadoc: warning - org.ozoneDB.xml.XMLDocument: Tag @link: can't find us
eElementFactory in org.ozoneDB.xml.XMLDocument
[error] javadoc: warning - org.ozoneDB.xml.XMLDocument: Tag @link: can't find us
eElementFactory in org.ozoneDB.xml.XMLDocument
[error] javadoc: warning - Tag @link: Class or Package not found: org.openxml.so
urce.Source

And some more errors which I not listindg to make sure the list is not long.I know ut is already :)

Thanks and Regards,
Abhay