[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: DB API on top of ozoneXML
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: DB API on top of ozoneXML
- From: Lars Martin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 16:30:17 +0200
- Delivered-To: softw7-ozone-db:email@example.com
- In-Reply-To: <NOEMKKABAMMNIALHIPOHMEPGCFAA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Organization: SMB GmbH
- References: <20010425153809.504B77723D@mail.smb-tec.com><NOEMKKABAMMNIALHIPOHMEPGCFAA.email@example.com>
On Mon, 30 Apr 2001 16:03:56 +0200
"Per Nyfelt" <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Yes, I've looked through it. Let me know if you need help flushing out any
> of the methods...
Any help is welcome. See below...
I'll check in empty implementations so anybody who's interested can
fill them with flesh.
> I'm writing tests to check Level-0 and Level-1 conformity respectively. Give
> me a couple of days more and I'll be ready to send it your way.
A test suite would be great. Do you think that those tests are heavily
dependent on ozone. If this is not the case - what the API is designed
for - we can ask to donate this suite to the XML:DB initiative to
provide vendor neutral tests.
Lars Martin mailto:email@example.com
SMB GmbH http://www.smb-tec.com