Re: Cluster Size

Is there any other insight you can offer into this problem.

Basically, I create a named object in Ozone.  Then I add references to other data
(in the form of properly created database objects) to it and close the database.
Before closing I do a print out indicating that all data is properly added.
Immediately after closing, I re-open the database and approximately half of the
data is null values.  As I increase cluster size, the occurrences of this problem
diminish.  Might there be some lock conflict going on, or a commit error?