No Subject

hi

I had a look at available OODMBS but I having following troubles

o How do we store values in a OODMBS
o What is the use of methods  in a OODBMS
o If we have an Employee class with attr. Sal and method raise salary
the do we implement raise salary method in OODBMS or we implement it in
application

o If I want to add Employee Foo with sal 100000 then how do I add it in
database.
What I think is that I will have to have a object in application adn a
object in Database with same attr. and structures. Am I right in my
assumptions

Does anyone  know any websites etc that would clear this doubts

Thanks a lot for your time