Problem

Hi,

I am getting a "out of memory error" when I iterate over a lot of
objects.  At least I think that is what is happening.  I have ozone
objects that iterate over other ozone objects - inside the database vm.
I model stars which have planets which have sectors.  If I build the
thing with 25 stars it works fine.  I bumped it up to 100 and it got the
out of memory error.  It was at that time iterating over the list of
stars, planets.  I use Hashtables and iterate with the Enumerator.  When
I instantiate a Enumerator, does that put all of the obje3cts into
memory?

Anyone know what might be happening?

Thanks,
Tim