Upgrading ozone applications

Hi,

I have been looking at the ozone-db. It looks very interesting.

I have one big problem though:

Scenario:
I have a flying fast development team working og our serverside application.
That leaves us little or no time to map our object structure to old
relational databases. All we need is an object storage.

We are working on a long-term project (a standard CMS product). So we cannot
just settle for a DB-structure and tweak our objects. We want full freedom
to refactor.

If I use a relational database, I would know how to write SQL scripts that
can upgrade data from one model to another. I have been there, done that
(and it sucks).

Problem:
How would I solve this problem if I was using Ozone for storing my data ??

Thanks

/Lasse