XQL query with namespace

Title:

Hi.

I have faces with some difficulties with the xml query.

Suppose I have an XML file like this :

<tp:DocExchange tp:docExchangeId="N06">
   <tp:ebXMLBinding tp:version="0.98b">
    <tp:ReliableMessaging tp:deliverySemantics="OnceAndOnlyOnce" tp:idempotency="true" tp:messageOrderSemantics="Guaranteed">
     <tp:Retries>5</tp:Retries>

To get the value of the Retries element, the xql string would be something like this:

//DocExchange[@docExchangeId='N06']//Retries

But when I tried, I couldn't get the result.

For another try, the xql string "//DocExchange[@tp:docExchangeId='N06']//Retries" caused an NotSerializableException.

However, when I tried the same syntax "//DocExchange[@docExchangeId='N06']//Retries"

to an xml file which does not have the namespace prefix, I could get the text value of  5.

Is ozone not support xql with namespaces, or is it me making a mistake?

Please help me..

인티즌 유명만화를 제일먼저 볼 수 있다.
인티즌 만화방 !!