Re: "Another thread runs exclusively already." exception

Falko Braeutigam wrote:

> > I see the code commented out dealing with stopping the other thread.  What was
> > wrong there?
> The comment say: race conditions - but right now I don't see the problem.
> Please try the commented code.

O.K., I tried it with the code uncommented and recompiled, and same thing.

It always has to do with how FAST the query is sent, not how many.  Perhaps some object
with the server threads or transactions are not being gc'ed fast enough?  Are you using
thread / transaction pools?