Re: prowler0.2 org/.../prowler/castor is missing

If I use the prowler.jar I get the error, that
getUserManager was not found, because the method is
called getUsermanager (small M). Now I took the
the propties.xsd file from castor.jar, changed lowercase m to uppercase
M,
and I am able to recompile the sources. (Yes!)

After changing prowlerproperties.java (hardcoding um_database and
usermanager) I was able to login.

It would be very nice to have a CVS, because I think you
have fixed the things I did long ago.

BTW there is a typo in prowler.xsl (prowler0.2), just grep for
"xspCurrentnode", but it should be "xspCurrentNode".

--
Thomas Guettler <guettli@interface-business.de>
http://www.interface-business.de