Re: prowler0.2 org/.../prowler/castor is missing

Hi,

> If I use the prowler.jar I get the error, that
> getUserManager was not found, because the method is
> called getUsermanager (small M). Now I took the
> the propties.xsd file from castor.jar, changed lowercase m to uppercase
> M,
> and I am able to recompile the sources. (Yes!)
>
> After changing prowlerproperties.java (hardcoding um_database and
> usermanager) I was able to login.

There is a problem with Castor: It has problems with underscores ('_') in
attributenames, so we've changed the property name to 'umdatabase' instead of
'um_database' and 'usermanager' instead of 'user_manager'.

> It would be very nice to have a CVS, because I think you
> have fixed the things I did long ago.

Yes, we've fixed it already and CVS will be up an a few weeks.

> BTW there is a typo in prowler.xsl (prowler0.2), just grep for
> "xspCurrentnode", but it should be "xspCurrentNode".

Thanks.

Regards,
Gerd

Gerd Mueller                               gerd@softwarebuero.de