RE: Prowler vs. Jetspeed [was: Prowler-Pre-Release]

Neeme,
thanks for your comparison between Infozone/Prowler and Jetspeed. And *sorry*
for the long delay. We were totally busy with setting up the new Infozone site.
We had to do this as quickly as possible to create a single source of
information about Infozone. Now the site is up and I hope you will help us by
contributing your knowledge about Cocoon/Jetspeed and maybe other things.

[comparison Jetspeed/Infozone]
Yes, Prowler, the CMS component of Infozone, deals with 'local' resources like
XML repositories or EJB servers rather than newsfeeds or things like that.
However, although is in pre-alpha stage, Prowler already includes a mail Content
Adapter that allows to integrate the content of a mail server or mailboxes. In
the architecture diagram of Infozone
(http://infozone-group.org/infozone_main.html) Jetspeed is shown as a possible
front-end of Infozone. Do you think this makes sense?

Falko