Question related to multi-users

Hello ,

When I save objects on to ozone database as
a user say "usr1" using appication X. And later run the same application

X, as "usr2" and connects to the same ozone database, I am unable to
save/restore
the objects. But as a "usr1" still I am able to save/restore objects

What's the problem  and how to overcome this. ( I have added
list of users to ozone server using ozoneAdmin )

I want to save/restore from the single database, but connecting to the
database
as different user.

Can anyone help me ?

regards,