Re: Question related to multi-users

On Thu, 08 Jun 2000, Mahesh Halyal wrote:
> error message is :
>
> InvokeServer: connection established (user: incad)
> warning: Transaction: ta(-95) aborting... (org.ozoneDB.core.PermissionError: Read
> not allowed for this user.)
> InvokeServer: connection closed (user: incad)

The warning message says it all: the second user is not allowed to read to
object. The object was probably created with OzoneInterface.Private access
rights, which, as the name implies, permits other than the owner of the object
to access the object. Creating the object with OzoneInterface.Public access
rights will make it available to all users. You may also give it
OzoneInterface.GroupRead rights and put all users that want to access this
object in a new user group.

Falko