OPP questions

Hi!
I can get opp to work but I have three questions re ease of use:

1) Is there an easy way to feed multiple classes to the opp? Something
like the @file capability of the Sun javac would be great.

2) Is there a way to get opp to act on dependent classes? To take the
included example, if you call opp on GarageImpl, it does not
automatically opp CarImpl - but the db needs CarImpl_Proxy.class.

3) My classes are in packages, e.g. test.db.Car. I have my source in
directories matching the packages, e.g. src/test/db/Car.java. The
directory src is in the classpath. I can compile the classes from any
directory. However, I can only opp the classes by changing to the
directory containing the classes (not src but src/test/db) even though I
still have to call it with its package name opp test.db.CarImpl. Is
there a way to opp classes without cd'ing?

Thanks,

Charles