changing license?

Hi all,
as you know we have officially started the new Infozone project some days ago.
Now there is a discussion about the possibilities to make Infozone/Prowler an
Apache XML project. (note: *nothing* is decided yet!) *If* Infozone goes the
Apache way, it has to be released under the Apache license. That in turn means
that, since ozone/XML is widely used by Infozone, we would have to change the
ozone license from (L)GPL to BSD style too. Does anybody, especially the code
contributors, see a problem here? Other ideas?