RE: JDO and OODBMS

There is some comparisions to JDO and OMDG in the PDF slide show at the
following...

JavaTM Data Objects Architecture (JDO), Transparent Interface for Persistent
Data Storage
Heiko Bobzin, POET Software
http://jsp.java.sun.com/javaone/javaone2000/event.jsp?eventId=1603&ts=959786
977637

JavaTM Data Objects Specification, Overview
Craig Russell, Sun Microsystems, Inc.
http://jsp.java.sun.com/javaone/javaone2000/event.jsp?eventId=700&ts=9597870
11024

I don't think JDO is real OODBMS centric, but it is more than the Castor
folks would like.

-david