Re: EJBoss

On Wed, 14 Jun 2000, Nils Hartmann wrote:
> Hi!
>
> What's about the ozone container for EJBoss? Is it still under
> construction, still available, still dead? Are there any informations
> about the container available (where?)?
There was a discussion in the jBoss list regarding this recently. Marc and
Rickard said that they are still interested in an ozone backing store for their
container. It's the same with us but so far, nobody is actively working
on this. To avoid confusion about this we removed the EJBoss link from the
ozone site. Nils, do you have experiences with the integration of OODBMS and
EJB containers?