Re: object change notification

Davide Mora wrote:

> Hi!
>
> i'm thinking about build an UML "meta-model"
> repository based on Ozone, we are developing an open
> source UML tool.

That's interesting. Have you looked at ArgoUML from U.Cal? Hosted at
argouml.tigris.org? How would what you propose be different?

> There is something "built-in" in ozone i can use for
> notify the changes of my objects to the other users?
> Any other idea?
>
> Thank you,
> David

> Yahoo! Photos -- now, 100 FREE prints!
> http://photos.yahoo.com
begin:vcard
n:Benett;Charles
tel;cell:07939-541835
tel;work:020-7589-2521
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.benett1.demon.co.uk
version:2.1
email;internet:charles@benett1.demon.co.uk
adr;quoted-printable:;;Annexe 2,=0D=0APrinces Gate Court;London;;SW7 2QJ;
fn:Charles Benett
end:vcard