Re: object change notification

On Thu, 15 Jun 2000, Davide Mora wrote:
> Hi!
>
> i'm thinking about build an UML "meta-model"
> repository based on Ozone, we are developing an open
> source UML tool.
Wow, great! Do you have a link or something where we may find more about this
project?

> There is something "built-in" in ozone i can use for
> notify the changes of my objects to the other users?
> Any other idea?
No, unfortunately there no such build-in notification system. Let's make a
wish list for a notification API!

The first thing is that I want to stick with the passive server model. That
means I would prefer some kind of polling from the client. This would make
things much easier to implement.