Re: object change notification

Hi!

> That's interesting. Have you looked at ArgoUML from
> U.Cal? Hosted at
> argouml.tigris.org? How would what you propose be
> different?

well, our project is tought for be simpler than Argo,
tought for "entry-level" users (GUI very similar to
other commercial tools) or very specific extensions,
like custom code generators for languages or
development tools different from ejb/java.

funny! i received the same question some days ago,
from a group is building *ANOTHER* EJB server... why
they didn't joined jBoss or Jonas or something else?
why exist ozone? with exist Infozone/Prowler while
there are other similar tools? Competition push us
(try) to do better... or not?

Ciao!