Re: object change notification

Hi,

A question that raise to my mind when thinking about object notification is
do we really need this _inside_ Ozone.
I mean one of the way of thinking could be to add such
notification, but may be it would lead to more complexity.
Another way of thinking could be to add this on top of Ozone,
keeping the core at the minimum, and so having kind of modules
that one could plug to add for example notification. I am
not sure to be clear enough. My micro-[kernel|orb] exam is coming
that certainly why I ask the question :-)
On another hand, I ask the question because object notification
is part of my work for my JavaSpaces implementation where remote
events seat on top of the persistence mechanism and for instance
Ozone will be part of that persistence strategy.

Thoughts?

Regards,

Johann