Re: object change notification

Hi David,

[snip]

> About the jms... or other types of notifications,
> well, i think depend very much on the application,
> sometimes sure a "safe" notification system as jms
> make sense... other times no.. this is another reason
> why i prefer a plug-in.

Yes I agree. I think we should separate interface from
implementation so everyone could implement the kind
of notification that fulfill its needs. JMS for safe but
heavy notification, and any kind of other lightweight
mechanism for other applications. That's the way Jini
works. One can implement the notification mechanism
that fills its need even if it provides a basic light notification
system.

Regards,

Johann