Re: object change notification

On Thu, 22 Jun 2000, Ann Tecklenburg wrote:
> (I mentioned earlier the Java Shared Data Toolkit)
>
> http://java.sun.com/products/java-media/jsdt/index.html
>
> This is a very cool piece of work that makes the solution
> to this problem almost painless.  However, its not part of
> the J2EE standard and may not compatible with EJB.
>
> It should be relatively easy to mesh JSDT with Ozone to create
> object change notification, however.

Ann, thanks for this info. Right now I'm about to download the package. I
wonder if and how such a general library will fit into ozone. Any ideas here?
Davide?

BTW, I've fixed this f***ing bug in the Lock code. phew! :) So, I'm ready for a
0.5-dev3 release. Davide, any news from the NT front? Are there any patches
that you want to be included?