NT files

> Davide, any news from the NT front? Are there any
> patches that you want to be included?

I did some test on how make the compile/run ozonone
easier, at least under nt. I tell some of the changes
i did.

I added the "build" directory in the ozone root, i
moved ant.jar and build.xml in this new directory, and
i wrote a build.bat batch. In this way, without define
paths, variables etc, i can compile ozone.

I changed also ozoneEnv.bat, was wrong, always add
things in the evironment, and at the end, there was
not free space. Now i test the existence of
OZONE_HOME, if doesnt exist an error an error is
displayed, if exist add all the required jars in the
variable OZONE_CLASSPATH, used by all the other .bat
files.
This is for keep the global classpath detached from
the ozone's one. I think it's a good idea, expecially
if you have multiple version of jars.

I think can be a good idea also rename the jars adding
the version, example: xerces.jar -> xerces_1_0_3.jar.

I'm thinking also about create an "apps" directory,
where we can move the jar of our persistent classes,
in this way will be easier deploy the our
applications, no need to change the classpath anymore.

What do you think of this changes?

Davide

ps: can i specify the "//update" in the .ocd file?