Re: object change notification

On Sun, 18 Jun 2000, Johann Romefort wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> It seems that what you're talking about is a kind a remote
> events api. I'll suggest you take a look at Jini Remote Events
> spec.  http://www.sun.com/jini/specs/event101.html
> It extends RemoveEvents to make them distributed over
> several JVM. One of the way to go in my mind concerning the
> implementation could be to use a messaging API like
> openJMS (www.openjms.org) . Does this make sense?

Wow, so many infos... I honestly have to admit that I don't have the
time to really check such a complex spec like the Jini Distributed Event
Specification currently. We need an expert group (or at least an expert ;)
for the notification system. Any help is welcome.

Falko
--
Falko Braeutigam                         mailto:falko@softwarebuero.de
softwarebuero m&b (SMB)                    http://www.softwarebuero.de