Re: XML attributes

On Tue, 27 Jun 2000, Charles Benett wrote:
> >%_But first, can someone explain what the security model for ozone is? (e.g. where
> passwords are set -there's  no such option in OzoneAdmin)

The ozone server checks user/group/worls access rights, but there is no user
authentication. (the passwd parameter is not yet used) That means you can
implement any kind of security model on top of ozone. BTW, user authentication
seems to be a good candidate for a plug-in. Such plug-ins meets the needs of
OODBMS applications much better than a hard coded one. The requirements of such
applications are way to different.

Charles, what are your actual security requirements? Where do you wnat to use
ozone?

Falko