Indexing XML documents

I am new to Object/XML databases so I am not sure if this question
makes sense.

Is there any way to tell Ozone to index certain nodes, similarly to
specifying indexes on SQL tables.

For example, If I am storing Contact Information about people in xml
formats. Then I want indexes built on Name and Company Name only for
faster queering.

Actually, What I would like even better would be for the database to
automatically add indexes by learning about the queries I make. SQL
Server 7 claims to do something like that. Any plans to add a feature
like that to ozone db ?

Regards,
Ashvil