HELP required!!!

Hi!

>All ozone API are pure Java. So it isn't possible to use ozone from a C
>client
>out_of_the_box- However, you may add a wrapper on top of ozone to allow C
>client to connect the database. For XML data this could be very small. If
>you
>need more then a CORBA wrapper seems a considerable solution.
>
>Why do you want to use ozone together with a C client? Aren't there any
>C/C++
>solutions out there?

Thanks for the response but I need more details of how can the wrapper be
written.I have a C program which produces XML output and finally I need to
store this values to be stored in OZONE database.Here OZONE database is
required by the project.Or is there anyone who already have this particular
wrapper kind of thing.
Thanks in advance
with regards,
Madhav