Re: Multi-users??

On Tue, 05 Aug 2036, bhat prashanth wrote:
> hi,
>
> while multi-users connecting to the database with the same user logon and
> accessing the same object say an Rule.xml in the database. the database hangs
> .any suggestions??.
I'm always testing multiple transactions/threads with the same user. Without
problems so far. Except that IBM JDK1.3 sometimes hangs. I don't see this with
other JDKs. Which JDK do you use?

Also, the new 0.5dev3 release contains the reworked lock code (see the Changes
list). You should test this new release.

> sshould we use any transaction control thread??
ozone runs a thread that checks for deadlocks.