Re: Indexing XML documents (Nope.)

We've launched a new site with a new Internet Service Provider!

Thank you for trying to view a section of the GCA Web site that is no
longer available for public viewing. GCA has created a
new Web site that is housed with BizNet Technologies of Blacksburg,
Virginia. The GCA site is all new, both organizationally
and in content. Therefore, we suggest you click on www.gca.org and get
familiar with GCA's new site.

If encountering any technical difficulties, e-mail Doug Schulz at
dschulz@gca.org or call him at +1 (703) 519-8104.

Bad Request

Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.

Request header field is missing colon separator.

ons/Ambroziak/XTech200/index.htm

Stronghold/2.4.2 Apache/1.3.6 C2NetEU/2410 Server at www.gca.org Port 80