Win2K Ozone Build

All,

I am new to the Ozone group (just joined this morning) and I am trying to
compile Ozone 1.0.1 on Win2K. I have looked through the INSTALL file and
walked through the build scripts in an attempt to get Ozone to build
properly, but I am still getting the following errors. Please help an
ignorant newbie ;)

Jay Turpin
Intel Corp.

Executing Target: tools
Executing Target: server
Compiling 28 source files to C:\Nets\ozone\build
[error] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/ozoneDB/tools/OPP/OPP
[error] Exception in thread "main"
[exec] Result: 1

Executing Target: blob
Compiling 6 source files to C:\Nets\ozone\build
[error] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/ozoneDB/tools/OPP/OPP
[error] Exception in thread "main"
[exec] Result: 1

Executing Target: xml
Compiling 41 source files to C:\Nets\ozone\build
[error] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/ozoneDB/tools/OPP/OPP
[error] Exception in thread "main"
[exec] Result: 1

Compiling 2 source files to C:\Nets\ozone\build
[error] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/ozoneDB/tools/OPP/OPP
[error] Exception in thread "main"
[exec] Result: 1

Executing Target: samples
Project base dir set to: C:\Nets\ozone\samples\simple
Project base dir set to: C:\Nets\ozone\samples\simple
IOException getting canonical path for C:\Nets\ozone\samples\simple\*.class
.\*_Proxy.*: The system cannot find the path specified
Executing Target: init
Executing Target: prepare
Executing Target: classes
Compiling 3 source files to C:\Nets\ozone\samples\simple
C:\Nets\ozone\samples\simple\Auto.java:6: Interface OzoneRemote of interface
Auto not found.
public interface Auto extends OzoneRemote {
                              ^
C:\Nets\ozone\samples\simple\AutoImpl.java:6: Superclass OzoneObject of
class AutoImpl not found.
public class AutoImpl extends OzoneObject implements Auto {
                              ^
C:\Nets\ozone\samples\simple\Client.java:23: Class ExternalDatabase not
found.
        ExternalDatabase db = ExternalDatabase.openDatabase(
"ozonedb:remote://localhost:3333" );
        ^
C:\Nets\ozone\samples\simple\Client.java:23: Class ExternalDatabase not
found.
        ExternalDatabase db = ExternalDatabase.openDatabase(
"ozonedb:remote://localhost:3333" );
                              ^
C:\Nets\ozone\samples\simple\Client.java:23: Undefined variable or class
name: ExternalDatabase
        ExternalDatabase db = ExternalDatabase.openDatabase(
"ozonedb:remote://localhost:3333" );
                              ^
5 errors
BUILD FATAL ERROR: Compile failed, messages should have been provided.