Re: question % logging

On Tue, 12 Jun 2001, Stan Pinte wrote:
> At 13:50 12/06/2001 +0200, you wrote:
> >Hello!
> >
> >in case, if some more advanced logging is needed, log4j can be used. it can be
> >found at http://jakarta.apache.org

ozone already uses Log4J. Still the question is, is it a good idea to make
it part of the ozone _API_? (especially since there are other log
solutions/standards/things are waiting around the corner)

> >/AAV
>

> of course, and as the Log4Java works "statically", I don't need any
> reference from the ozone runtime...

Of course you could go ahead and use it but it would make your code depending
on the ozone version you are currently using (since we might change the used
log package in later versions)

Falko