Fwd: XPath Query

Subject: XPath Query
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 12:37:14 -0700
From: Charles Earl <Charles.Earl@corp.palm.com>

Hi,

I'm able to run the server, but I may be confusing xpath and xql queries.

I try to run the following query on your Client application

cearl@cearl-2k:~/Dev/Exploratory/ozone/samples/XML > ojvm Client xpath -p
-q"NAME/FAMILY='POGUE'" test.xml
OZONE_HOME: /home/cearl/Dev/Exploratory/ozone
print: true
query string: PERSONNEL/*/NAME/FAMILY=POGUE
XPath query: filename=test.xml, qstring=NAME/FAMILY=POGUE
Exception in thread "main" java.io.WriteAbortedException: Writing aborted by
exception; java.io.NotSerializableException: com.fujitsu.xml.omquery.MyNode
        at
org.ozoneDB.xml.util.XMLContainerHelperImpl_Proxy.executeXPath(XMLContainerH
elperImpl_Proxy.java:228)
        at
org.ozoneDB.xml.util.XMLContainer.executeXPath(XMLContainer.java:503)
        at
org.ozoneDB.xml.util.OzoneXPathQuery.execute(OzoneXPathQuery.java:89)
        at
org.ozoneDB.xml.util.OzoneXPathQuery.execute(OzoneXPathQuery.java:76)
        at Client.xpathQuery(Client.java:319)
        at Client.main(Client.java:155)

This is on the test.xml file supplied in the distribution. I believe this
should return the
entry
<NAME>
         <FAMILY>Pogue</FAMILY>