Re: real world examples

On Sat, 16 Jun 2001, Sky Yin wrote:
> Hi, all:
> I wonder where I can find some more complex real-world applications(open-sourced, of course)
>  which are based on Ozone other than the samples brought with Ozone.

I guess (know) that there are many real-world application writers around (open
and closed source) but the ozone-db.org projects page lists just GLIMS
(http://glims.sourceforge.net) indeed. I'm not sure why the others don't show
up.

> Now I am planning a C/S remote control system and I want some more reference material to see
> the prossiblity of using Ozone in the background.

As always, if ozone suits your needs highly depends on your particular
requirements. The best way to find out is to make a (very) limited prototype
and just test it.

Anyway, some reference projects would be fine anyhow. So please guys, help
us by giving back your real-world experiences. This would help newbies a lot to
find out about ozone, gets us more users, gets us better visibility, gets us
ahead. Thanks ;)