Re: BLOB loses data when I reopen local database

I have tried the examples (although I modified them to run
locally).  Unfortunately they don't address the issue because they simply
open a database, do something, and close the database.  When I modified the
simple BLOB example to close and reopen the database and then retrieve the
object by objectForName(...) I get the same problem, no data.

--David
(Sending again, forgot to c.c. ozone-users)