Re: XML indexing

Thanks for your hint. I've found the time to play a little bit with this
software. At first, I'm impressed by the simplicity and capacity of this
package.

XPERT is a little bit slower in comparison with XT. Ok, my test case was not to
complex - just a loop with two different queries evaluated on in-memory
documents (XT) and in-memory index (XPERT). XT is appr. 100ms faster than XPERT
with queries like /PLAY/ACT/TITLE[../SCENE/SPEECH/SPEAKER="CLEOPATRA"]

I would like to test XPERT on server side, but the API only allows to load
documents from a file and stores the index in the file system. So there is no
possibility to test it with ozone.

Lars
Lars Martin                                lars@softwarebuero.de
SMB - softwarebuero m&b              http://www.softwarebuero.de