Help needed with Java class objects.

 For a project I am doing, I need to store Java class
objects containing user info. as key/value pairs
inside Ozone (similar to a hash table).

 I am using a session ID as a key to store and
retrieve this java object.

 Is there a way to retrieve the java object _and_ then
have this java object return the key/value pairs
stored
in it?

 Please note that I want to store to  _class_ objects
into the database and these class objects store
dynamic info.

 I can provide more details. Any help is welcome.

 AtDhVaAnNkCsE,
 -- Rajeev