Re: Help needed with Java class objects.

On Wed, 05 Jul 2000, Rajeev Pillai wrote:
> For a project I am doing, I need to store Java class
> objects containing user info. as key/value pairs
> inside Ozone (similar to a hash table).

A Class object does not contain user info. It just contains the bate code of
the class. It should be possible to store that byte code in ozone and use it
via a custom ClassLoader but I don't see why this is needed in your case.

>  I am using a session ID as a key to store and
> retrieve this java object.
>
>  Is there a way to retrieve the java object _and_ then
> have this java object return the key/value pairs
> stored
> in it?
Yes, of course. Why do you think this couldn't be possible?

>  Please note that I want to store to  _class_ objects
> into the database and these class objects store
> dynamic info.
A class object never contains dynamic (custom) info.