Problem on Windows 2000

Hi,
I just installed Windows 2000 and am having problems with Ozone
I am encountering problems when I take a database created under Windows
Nt4.0 and try to run the Ozone server on Windows 2000. i get the following
error

[info] (102) WizardStore:     no valid idTable file found; recovering...
[info] (102) WizardStore:     cluster: 4
[warn] (102) WizardStore: exception while loading: 4
[info] (102) WizardStore:         cluster is empty or unable to read -
deleted
[error](102) Env: Unable to initialize server.
    java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.ozoneDB.core.wizardStore.WizardStore.recover(WizardStore.java,
             Compiled Code)
        at
org.ozoneDB.core.wizardStore.WizardStore.startup(WizardStore.java,
             Compiled Code)
        at org.ozoneDB.core.Env.<init>(Env.java:191)
        at org.ozoneDB.core.Server.main(Server.java, Compiled Code)
Unable to initialize server.
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.ozoneDB.core.wizardStore.WizardStore.recover(WizardStore.java, Co
mpiled Code)
        at
org.ozoneDB.core.wizardStore.WizardStore.startup(WizardStore.java, Co
mpiled Code)
        at org.ozoneDB.core.Env.<init>(Env.java:191)
        at org.ozoneDB.core.Server.main(Server.java, Compiled Code)

Also when i try to Store say the test2.xml in the samples directory I get
this error but not consistently. I am stumped... Though it seems to store
the file succesfully

[info] (806) InvokeServer: user logged in: rajiv
[warn] (806) InvokeServer: handleClientEvent():
    java.net.SocketException: Connection reset by peer: socket write error

        at java.net.SocketOutputStream.socketWrite(Native Method)
        at java.net.SocketOutputStream.write(SocketOutputStream.java:87)
        at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.drain(ObjectOutputStream.java,
Compiled
             Code)
        at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.setBlockData(ObjectOutputStream.java,
            ompiled Code)
        at
java.io.ObjectOutputStream.resetStream(ObjectOutputStream.java:541
            )
        at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.reset(ObjectOutputStream.java:507)
        at org.ozoneDB.DxLib.net.DxClient.send(DxClient.java:64)
        at
org.ozoneDB.core.InvokeServer.handleClientEvent(InvokeServer.java:
            77)
        at
org.ozoneDB.DxLib.net.DxMultiServerClient.run(DxMultiServerClient.
            java, Compiled Code)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:479)
[info] (806) InvokeServer: connection closed (user: rajiv)

Any info would be really appreciated

Regards
Rajiv