No Subject

> SUGGESTION
> Rather than using "ant" which calls the default target, which happens to
> be main, you can step through the dependencies of main. This makes it
> easier to keep track of the warnings & error messages.
>
> ant DxLib
> throws 1 warning re deprecated APIs
>
> ant tools
> throws 2 warnings, both for deprecated API's
>
> ant server - OK
> ant odmg -OK
> ant xa -OK
>
> ant blob
> - opp throws messages like:
> [exec]       trying to process BLOBContainer.java...
> (./org/ozoneDB/blob/BLOBContainer.java)
> [exec]       trying to process BLOBContainerImpl.ocd... no descriptor
> file found.
> I've no idea if this is a problem
There are several ways to tell OPP which methods are update methods. OPP tries
all of them. It outputs a message if it wasn't able to open the interface or
the class descriptor file. This not an error!

> ant xml
> - opp throws lots of messages per blob, as well as noram method
> signatures
>
> ant samples
> - more .ocd messages from opp
>
> ant javadoc-api
> throws a ton of warnings
Just warnings about classes that are referenced in the doc but the sources
cannot be found (java.*, javax.*, org.apache.*, etc.)

> COMMENT
> Contrary to the install instruction, ant does not automatically create
> the javadocs for the core, use ant javadoc-core
The core javadoc is of any use only if you want to hack the ozone server
kernel. So it did not include that target into the main target.

I will make a new release to fix the problems.