Re: OzoneDB-0.5.1/Sol7/Java1.3 build problems

>The package contains all needed sources. But there are circular dependencies
>between the 'tools' and the 'server' ant target. On my Linux JDK1.3 Ant
>automatically compiles the needed files. Anyway, try 'ant server' before
>'ant'. Does this work?

The consensus is: Don't try to be too clever! :-)
I imported into my CVS with a bona-fide 'cvs import' before building.
Apparently the import breaks something vital. I'll try to track down
what it is.

I built it straight from the dist now, and at least I have an "ozone.jar"
with a sensible timestamp.

Thanks,

 -- Kavli